What are the best-selling knives at Blue Creek?
Where are Petrified Fish Knives, Divo Knives, Rosecraft Blades, and Finch Knives made?
- Rosecraft Blades is US based and owned. The knives are made in China by multiple OEMs. Their plan is to move manufacturing operations to the US.
- Petrified Fish Knives is Chinese based and manufactured
- Finch Knife Co. is US based and owned. The knives are manufactured in China by QSP.
- Divo is US based and owned and uses different overseas manufacturers for different knives. The Mash was made by Kubey in Yangjiang, Guangdong, China.
Where is Blue Creek Knives located?
- North side of Indianapolis
Does Blue Creek Knives have a storefront?
- We do not have a storefront that's open to the public. We plan to expand into a mixed-use space with retail, warehousing, and a sharpening shop.
I know Blue Creek Knives is also a sharpening shop. Do you accept mail in sharpening orders?
- At this time, Blue Creek Knives only sharpens locally in the Indianapolis area via several hardware stores and butcher shops.
What is Kev from Divo Knives spirit animal?
- Polar Bear