The latest knife from Jack Wolf Knives was just announced today. The Javelina Jack drops February 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM Eastern. For February, Ben is doing doing his take on a traditional sowbelly pattern. Here are the specs:
- Covers: Natural Canvas Micarta, CamoCarbon Blaze Orange, CamoCarbon Brittany Blue, Fat Carbon Dark Matter Green, Fat Carbon Purple Haze
- Intergral Bolsters & Liners: 6AL/4V Bead Blasted Titanium
- Hardware: Polished Titanium Torx
- Blade Steel: Crucible S90V
- Closed Length: 3.78" (96 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.83" (72 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.6" (66 mm)
- Blade Stock: 0.12" (3 mm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz (66 gm)
- Knife Made in: China
- Tube Artwork: Sean Tiffany
Each knife comes in a unique metal tube with new art for every release. Inside the tube, you’ll find a pog, cleaning cloth, sticker, and a leather slip. The branding and attention to detail in the packaging concept are nothing short of amazing.
Blue Creek Knives is proud to be an authorized Jack Wolf Knives dealer. This is the second pattern we’ve released from JWK, and the fit and finish on their knives is exquisite. From design, to manufacturing, and QC Jack Wolf Knives are absolutely some of the best production EDC knives on the market. For more action shots of this knife, follow us on Instagram.
Sign up for the in-stock notification here.