Divo Knives | Mash 2.0
Maker: Divo Knives
Model: Mash 2.0
Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
Opening Method:Thumb Hole
Pocket Clip: Yes
Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N
Overall Length: 7.5"
Blade Length: 3.3"
Country of Origin:China
UK Legal: No
The only, and thereby most popular, exclusive in the history of Blue Creek Knives is back with new colors!
The original Mash sold out in 3 minutes.
The best way to stay up to date with all drops is to follow us on Instagram.
- 14C28N blade
- Steel liner lock
- Shallow hollow grind
- Reversible wire clip, designed to fit the Lynch NW standard wire replacement clip
- 3.3" Total blade length
- 3.21" Cutting edge
- PVD or anodized titanium handle
- 7.5" Overall length
- 3.8 oz Total weight
- 0.11" Blade stock along spine
- 1.1" Blade height
- 0.47" Handle thickness
- 0.96" Handle height
- Opening method: hole only
- OEM by Kubey
- Bearing size: 5mm x 1/16th
- Sezzle is available on this and all items at Blue Creek Knives! Please set up an account before the drop to ensure a smooth checkout.
Versions: (150 of each available on pre-order)
- Black PVD Ti handle with machine Satin blade and Satin Hardware
- Blue anodized Ti handle with blackwash blade and black hardware
We will have some different colored hardware sets available at a later date.
These are a V2 due to some minor changes. The changes are significant enough that only hardware will be interchangeable from the Mash V1 to V2. Please keep this in mind. We always strive to make our products better, this includes CQI from batch to batch, but along with that comes some downsides like limited interchangeability of parts.
- Tightened tolerances of the liner to reduce vibration
- Added slight concave where stop pin lands for added durability
- Slightly adjust detent ball placement for more consistently snappy detent
- Adjusted plunge grind near tip to make the spine of the blade more centered in the handle