Flitz Care Kit | 1.7 oz Polish + Flitz Microfiber
The best liquid polish for just about everything! Metals, Fiberglass, Plastic, Paint, Granite, and more! Completely non-toxic. Eco-safe. Easy to apply liquid formula goes three times farther than other liquid polishes for a better value.
Completely Safe For Use On:
- Brass, Copper**, Silverplate, Sterling Silver, Chrome, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Bronze, Solid Gold, Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Beryllium, Magnesium, Platinum, Pewter,
- Factory Hot Gun Bluing*, Painted Surfaces, Formica®, Cultured Marble, Fire clay sinks, Corian™, Glass, Plexiglas™, Plastics***, Fiberglass & Eisenglass.
- Leaves behind a protective wax finish to keep things shiny longer!
The liquid version of the polish that launched an entire company over 40 years ago. German engineering and American know-how bring you the Swiss Army Knife of polishes. Flitz Liquid Polish is unsurpassed in its ability to clean, polish, de-oxidize and protect. Provides a durable finish with tough protection. Non-abrasive, non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Tarnish, Rust, Water Stains, Chalking, Lime Deposits
- Heat Discoloration, Lead & Powder Residue, Oxidation
- Bugs, Tar, Oil, Fingerprints, Tree Sap, Bird Droppings
- Graffiti, Dyes, Black Streaks, Scuff Marks.
- Protects up to 6 months in fresh water; up to 3 months in salt water!
**Not for use on electroplated finishes or patina finishes you wish to retain. (Hammered copper sinks, etc.) Flitz will remove patina.
*** Leaves behind a protective wax finish. If you wish to remove this finish in order to further process it, apply a degreaser or mineral spirits to the area.
- Tarnished Brass, Copper, Bronze, etc: Apply Flitz with paper towel. Rub briskly, polish with soft cloth.
- Tarnished Silver & Gold: Apply light coat of Flitz with soft cloth. Polish with clean dry cloth until brilliant.
Firearms: Apply light coat of Flitz with a soft cloth and polish with a clean dry cloth. Flitz will not harm factory hot bluing.
Please note: Recommended for factory applied Hot Blued gun finishes only. Other bluing is not as robust. For those we recommend our Tactical Matte Finish Cleaner.
- Rust & Corrosion: Apply Flitz with #0000 Steel wool. If necessary, apply pressure when rubbing. Polish with soft cloth.
- Marine Corrosion: Apply Flitz using Bronze wool applying pressure while rubbing if necessary. Polish with a soft cloth.
- Stainless Steel. Aluminum & Mag Alloys: Apply Flitz and clean with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth.
- Heat Discoloration: Apply moderate coat of Flitz. Allow to penetrate 3 minutes. Rub with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Lime Deposits: Apply Flitz with stiff brush. Rub until lime is removed. Polish with soft cloth.
- Fiberglass & Painted Surfaces: Apply Flitz with damp cloth. Polish with soft, dry cloth.